PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN BALLINA
Project management of a development begins long before any physical work is carried out on-site.
Tasks that Abode2 can assist with are
- Market feasibility studies
- Land and property acquisition advice and services
- Advice on building design, layout and the best commercial mix for a development
- Obtaining the required regulatory approvals (including the co-ordination of consultant reports, design documentation and the required site assessments and studies)
- Preparation of construction drawings (this typically involves liaising with architects, engineers and other consultants as required)
- Managing the tendering process from contract documentation through to selection of builders and then cost analysis of tenders
- Managing the building contract and providing construction management services through to project completion
- Co-ordinating the client handover process
- Managing any issues that arise during the Defect Liability period in conjunction with the builder
We are versatile in the projects we can manage and have a wide range of experience. Projects we have managed include multi-unit residential developments, industrial sheds, office premises, motel style developments, child care centres and modular built accommodation units for the resource sector.
Appointing someone to oversee all aspects of a project can relieve stress as well as being a sound financial decision. Property development can present a variety of challenges and can be a costly exercise. Investing in someone to deliver your project in accordance with agreed time-cost-quality variables makes sense.